The JJC MIC-1 Electret Condenser Stereo Microphone is designed for household DV usage. It can be mounted on the camera/camcorder via the standard ISO-518* hotshoe or held in the hand and connects to the devices 3.5mm** MIC jack. The microphone has two sound pick-up settings - 90� and 120� depending in the sound source. Powered by a commonly available CR-2 type battery, it's low power consumption means you can operate the microphone for approx 800 hours before the battery needs replacing. The lower power indicator provides early warning that the battery will need to be replaced in the next few hours.
* Sony and Minolta cameras, and some Sony and Canon camcorders do NOT
use the ISO-518 standard and will need an optional adapter.
** Devices with a 2.5mm MIC jack will need an optional adapter
- Provides stereo sound
- Two pick up patterns - 90° or 120°
- Can be mounted via hotshoe or held by hand
- Perfect for semi-pro and amateur usage
- Output Connector - 22cm cable with 3.5mm jack