Your shopping basket is empty.
This battery grip is specifically designed for use with the Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR camera. It can be operated with one or two LP-E6 battery packs installed. With two packs, the already-impressive battery life is doubled, compared to using a single LP-E6 pack in-camera. Alternatively, the grip and camera can be powered using six AA batteries via the supplied holder. For extended use of the Canon EOS 60D's movie mode or Live View, the grip is an outstanding accessory. It also provides full vertical shooting controls, which can be independently turned on or off as the photographer desires. Many users find the battery grip can enhance camera handling, especially when shooting vertical pictures.
- High quality replacement for Canon original BG-E9
- Designed for Canon EOS 60D
- Vertical grip replicating suite of horizontal grip shooting controls
- Flexible power solution – choice of LP-E6 Li-ion or AA batteries
- Built-in power management – regulates output to camera