JJC LH-83M lens hood features a filter access window for easier adjustment of specialty rotating filters such as ND and CPL filters while the hood is in place. It prevents unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. Besides, there is no vignetting with the hood on. The "petal" shape of this lens hood maximizes the amount of hood coverage for the minimum amount of weight and hood area. It can also be placed backwards over the lens for a more compact storage solution. It allows you to put on a lens cap with the hood on, too. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact. JJC LH-83M lens hood replaces Canon EW-83M.
- Blocks stray light from entering the lens
- Extra protection from accidental impact
- Reversible for easy storage
- Will not affect the use of lens cap
- Comes with a filter access window for CPL, ND filters adjustment