JJC LH-JDC100 Lens Hood consists of a filter adapter and a hood part, and the filter adapter allows the use of 67mm lens filters or a 67mm lens cap. In this way, you can use the lens hood with a filter simultaneously. JJC LH-JDC100 Lens Hood is primarily designed to prevent stray light from entering the lens in order to keep unwanted glare from affecting your photographs. No vignetting will be caused with the hood on when you are shooting. In addition, the "petal" shape of this lens hood maximizes the amount of hood coverage for the minimum amount of weight and hood area. Since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact. What’s more, on the PowerShot G3 X this hood is reversible over the camera lens for a more compact storage solution. JJC LH-JDC100 lens hood replaces Canon LH-DC100 & FA-DC67B.
- Consists of a filter adapter and a hood
- Enables mounting of lens hood with a filter simultaneously
- Non-glare matte finish on the interior surface prevents reflections
- Protects the front barrel from accidental knocks and scraps
- A lens hood shades the lens from stray light, improving your contrast and image quality