The JJC WS Series Wireless Controller is a dual function remote control which can operate as a 1 metre corded release or a 100 metre wireless RF remote release. In wireless mode the controller has millions of communication codes allowing an interference free operation.
The JJC WS model comprises of two main pieces: the receiver, that connects to the cable release socket of the camera, and the transmitter.
The receiver can trigger the camera�s shutter, focus and long exposures. It can be mounted on the cameras hot shoe and is powered via 2 commonly available Alkaline, Lithium, Oxyride, or Ni-MH rechargeable AAA batteries.
The transmitter is used to trigger the camera�s shutter and focus within 100 metres in ideal conditions. Seperate buttons on the transmitter allow you to focus with one, and fire the shutter with the other.
- Wireless Replacement for: Canon RS-80N3
- 100 metre line-of-sight range
- 3-mode operation for shutter, sleep, and lock - locking function for bulb exposure
- Supports unique coding for anti-interference and avoiding wrong operation
- 1 metre cord, receiver uses 2x AAA battery - transmitter 1x 23A battery