This Electret Condenser Stereo Microphone is designed for household DV usage. It can be mounted on the camera/camcorder via the standard ISO-518* hotshoe or held in the hand and connects to the devices 3.5mm MIC jack; units with a 2.5mm MIC jack will need an adapter. The microphone has two sound pick-up settings - 90� and 120� depending in the sound source. Powered by a CR-1632 3v lithium battery, it's low power consumption means you can operate the microphone for approx 800 hours before the battery needs replacing.
* Sony and Minolta cameras, and some Sony and Canon camcorders do NOT
use the ISO-518 standard and will need an optional adapter.
- Polar Pattern - Single point x2, 90°or 120°
- Frequency Response - 30Hz-18KHz
- Typical Dynamic Range - -40dB±2dB
- Power - CR1632 3V lithium battery
- Output Connector - 28cm cable with 3.5mm jack