The JJC LED-48IO Macro Ring Lighting Unit is powered by 48 powerful LEDs. It's continuous (not flashing) light source makes it perfect for close up, macro, medical, scientific and forensic photography; the macro lighting ring is positioned directly between the camera lens and subject providing an equal 'shadow free' illumination.
It is mounted onto the end of the cameras lens via one of the supplied 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm or 67mm step rings. If your lens has a different size filter thread you will need a step up ring which are commercially available separately.
The LED-48IO is able to be switched to full on (both inside and outside ring on) or just inside or outside ring on individually.
Power is provided via 4 x AA batteries or via the optional 100-240v 50/60Hz mains adapter. As LED lighting has a very low power consumption you can run the macro ring for over 24 hours using Alkaline batteries, or 48 hours using rechargeables.
- Colour temperature: 5000K-6000K
- LED Index: Approx. 15GN (all light on)
- Coiled Cord Length: Approx. 190cm
- Electric Power Consumption: Approx. 5w (all light on)
- Net Weight of Ring Flash Body: 96g
- Net Weight of Battery Package: 58g
- Size of battery package: 12.1cm x 4.70cm x 2.1cm
- Size of Macro Ring Flash: 13.4cm x 10.9cm x 2.8cm
- Macro Ring Lighting Unit powered by 48 LEDs
- Switchable continuous light source: full, inside ring, outside ring
- Perfect solutions for Macro Photography
- 49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm/62mm/67mm ring adapters included
- Use 2 x AA batteries