JJC LH-48 lens hood prevents unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. Besides, there is no vignetting with the hood on. The "petal" shape of this lens hood maximizes the amount of hood coverage for the minimum amount of weight and hood area. It can also be placed backwards over the lens for a more compact storage solution. It allows you to put on a lens cap with the hood on, too. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact. JJC LH-48 lens hood replaces Nikon HB-48.
- High quality compatible lens hood
- Made from ABS impact resistant plastic
- Bayonet mount to Nikon lens
- Can be reverse mounted for compact storage
- Replacement for Nikon HB-48