The JJC WS Series Wireless Controller is a dual function remote control which can operate as a 1 metre corded release or a 100 metre wireless RF remote release. In wireless mode the controller has millions of communication codes allowing an interference free operation.
The JJC WS model comprises of two main pieces: the receiver, that connects to the cable release socket of the camera, and the transmitter.
The receiver can trigger the camera's shutter, focus and long exposures. It can be mounted on the cameras hot shoe and is powered via 2 commonly available Alkaline, Lithium, Oxyride, or Ni-MH rechargeable AAA batteries.
The transmitter is used to trigger the camera's shutter and focus within 100 metres in ideal conditions. Seperate buttons on the transmitter allow you to focus with one, and fire the shutter with the other.
- Wireless Replacement for: Nikon MC-DC1
- 100 metre line-of-sight range
- 3-mode operation for shutter, sleep, and lock - locking function for bulb exposure
- Supports unique coding for anti-interference and avoiding wrong operation
- 1 metre cord, receiver uses 2x AAA battery - transmitter 1x 23A battery