The JJC NS-J3 Quick Release NeckStrap is a lightweight Oxford shoulder strap with an adjustable buckle on the front for quick adjustments and a barrel screw attaching the strap to the bottom of the tripod socket on the camera.
It also comes with a tripod socket that allows user to connect the camera to the tripod without removing the plate. The Quick Release Strap is worn diagonally across the torso from shoulder to hip and is adjustable to fit most photographers. Once connected, the camera hangs upside down, resting securely at the side or in the small of the back, with the lens pointing behind. It has a quick access, secure pocket for storing extra memory cards in their protective cases.
- Fits any SLR/DSLR/Mirrorless camera with a tripod socket
- Shoulder strap includes useful pocket for storing memory cards
- Quick-release buckles allow the camera to be detached quickly
- Shoulder Pad dimension: 32.5 x 7.5cm
- Strap length dimension: 160 x 2.7cm