The JJC NS-J1 Quick Release NeckStrap is a lightweight Oxford strap with an adjustable buckle on the front for quick adjustments and a screw-in plate attaching the strap to the bottom of the tripod socket on the camera. The unique screw-in plate is made of high quality ABS material with two strap eyelets on both sides for attaching a hand strap and a neck strap.
It also comes with a tripod through socket that allows user to connect the camera to the tripod without removing the plate. The Quick Release Strap is worn diagonally across the torso from shoulder to hip and is adjustable to fit most photographers. Once connected, the camera hangs upside down, resting securely at the side or in the small of the back, with the lens pointing behind. It has a quick access, secure pocket for storing extra memory cards in their protective cases.
- Fits any SLR/DSLR camera with a tripod socket
- Neckstrap includes useful pocket storing memory cards
- Quick-release buckles allow the camera to be detached quickly
- Shoulder Pad dimension: 32.5 x 7.5cm
- Strap length dimension: 160 x 2.7cm