The Kiwifotos HX300K 6-Piece Lens Kit is the perfect partner for your Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 digital camera. The kit includes:
1. The Kiwifotos LA-72HX300T Lens Adapter - a two piece adapter made of black anodized aluminium.
The lens adapter provides a 72mm filter mount for adding filters or other lens accessories to the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 Digital Camera.
With the back component of the adapter you can add a 72mm filter to improve picture quality at the widest angle (shortest zoom) without any vignetting. Full zoom is not available when using only the back component. If you wish to use a teleconverter or macro/close up lenses in full zoom, screw both parts together and add a 72mm filter*. If you are zooming by turning the lens manually with the adapter attached the zoom operates in reverse.
2. 72mm Ultra Violet (U/V) Filter - helps the camera to reduce haze by absorbing the ultra violet rays, and this in turn helps to increase the contrast.
3. 72mm Circular Polarising (CPL) Filter - remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass. They also enable colours to become more saturated and appear more clear, with better contrast.
4. 72mm Screw Mount Lens Hood - a must for every camera enthusiast; primarily designed to avoid unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens.
5. 72mm Lens Cap - snap on caps protect the front of your lens from dust and damage. Two spring claws at opposite sides latch inside the filter thread of the lens or the front thread of a screwed-on filter to keep the lens cap secured and your lens protected.
6. Lens Cap Keeper - Protects against loss of lens cap. An elastic cord is placed around the lens, and the lens cap is attached either via a 3M sticky pad or via the eyelet on the side on the lens cap.
* Vignetting might occur at full zoom
- 6 Piece Lens Set For Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300
- 72mm Lens Adapter
- 72mm Ultra Violet (U/V) Filter
- 72mm Circular Polarising (CPL) Filter
- 72mm Screw Mount Petal Lens Hood